Despite a slow start to the spring season for 2018, perhaps it’s time to start thinking about dusting away those cobwebs and getting on top of the big spring clean! Here at Orchid we can offer a full wash/dry/fold or press service for your household fabrics, including:
- Duvets and pillows
- Bed linens
- Cushion, chair covers and other soft furnishings
- Table linens
- Pet beds
Spring Clean Tips
- Start to think about changing from your heavy duvet to a lighter one – drop that winter duvet in for a wash with us during February and we will do your bedding for half price!
- Revive your mattress by pressing firmly with your vacuum’s upholstery and crevice tools to clean the sides. Then, spot-clean stains with upholstery cleaner or mild suds. After spraying, let dry, then sanitise with a disinfectant spray. Don’t forget to flip your mattress over to ensure equal wear and tear!
- Ensure you clean your whole bed, not just the mattress! Bed covers, pillow cases, duvets, comforters, blankets, mattress protectors, cushion covers, quilts….
- Take a good look around your kitchen – tablecloths and dish towels are easy to remember, but don’t forget things like cloth shopping bags. Give them a wash to remove any lingering food bacteria, turning them inside out before they go in the washer.
- Dig out those summer clothes and make sure they are clean and ready to go.
- Before you pack away your winter coat, get it dry cleaned so that it’s fresh, bagged up and ready to go for next winter. Click here to find out more about our Dry Cleaning services.